From lightening up a living room to a complete color overhaul, the impact a fresh coat of paint can have on your home is huge! Taking weeks to try and do it all on your own can also have a huge impact—just not in a good way.
JUST REPAIR has made the process of getting your house painted a whole lot less annoying. We deliver both speed and quality, so you don’t have to shift your whole life around just to get your house painted. We paint the following interior spaces:
- Living Rooms,
- Dining Rooms,
- Home Offices,
- Doors, and
OUR INTERIOR PAINTERS CARE
After you book your painting job, we’ll set up a call before your project date to go over the details:
- Confirm paint color and details,
- Ask you to remove all valuables, fragile items, pictures and shelves from the area you’re having painted,
- Recommend finding a place for your pets while painting is completed,
- Answer questions you have about your painting project, and
- An email that confirms everything you’ll need for an amazing paint day.
Before starting to paint, our crew of professional painters will do a walkthrough to assess the project and get your home ready for painting:
- Cover your floors,
- Move and cover your furniture,
- Fill holes or cracks in the walls,
- Repair drywall and finish,
- Remove wallpaper, and
- Window caulking.
INTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING COLORS
Choosing the right colours can be one of the hardest parts of the job. You don’t have to do it alone! We’re happy to sit down and consult with you about which colors will work best for your home.
Our experts will walk you through the basics of house paint color schemes and ideas, and help you find the perfect colors for your space.
Wondering which color palettes will best suit your space? Here are some things to think about when choosing colors:
- Monochromatic colors are one hue, varied in saturation and value. For example, a pale red, paired with dark red and a pure red.
- Analogous colors are a combination of up to three similar colors. For example, yellow, orange-yellow, and orange.
- Complementary colors are based on contrasting colors and often include both warm and cool colors. The high contrast of complementary colors often creates a vibrant look, especially when used at full saturation. For example, yellows and blues.
SIMPLE, STRAIGHTFORWARD PRICING
At JUST REPAIR, you’ll receive a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost of your paint job. Our estimators give you an up-front, accurate price—you won’t end up with extra costs you didn’t plan for. No surprises here!
WE’RE NOT HAPPY UNLESS YOU’RE HAPPY
Nothing more important to us than getting the job done right. We’ll do a final walkthrough with you while the paint is drying to make sure no touch-ups are needed, then we’ll provide a full clean up once you sign off on the work. The next day, you’ll receive a follow-up call to ensure you’re happy with everything.